The Clearview Library District will reopen the Windsor-Severance Library — 720 3rd Street, Windsor, CO — to the public beginning Monday, Jan. 25, with the hours 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturdays, and 1 - 4 p.m. on Sundays.
The following safety measures will be in place:
- All staff and patrons ages 3+ must wear face coverings at all times and follow social distancing guidelines.
- The building will be limited to 50 patrons and staff members at a time. Patrons will be asked to keep visits to two hours or less.
- Children under 14 are to be accompanied by an adult caregiver at all times.
- The first hour of daily operations will be reserved for vulnerable individuals (individuals 65+ years old, immunocompromised individuals, or individuals who are pregnant).
- Patrons are asked to limit visits to browsing materials or connecting to WiFi. A reduced number of Teen and Adult computers will be available for use.
- Programming will remain virtual and meeting rooms will remain closed.
- Materials will continue to be held for a period of time before being placed on the shelf.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures are in place.
The library’s contactless, curbside checkout program, Library Takeout, will continue. Visit clearviewlibrary.org/library-takeout.
Beginning January 25, the bookmobile will allow patrons on board at stops. One person or family will be allowed onto the bookmobile at a time for a maximum of 15 minutes. Staff and patrons must wear face coverings on board. For the bookmobile’s scheduled neighborhood stops, visit: clearviewlibrary.org/bookmobile.
For details on the library’s services and COVID-19 preventative efforts, visit clearviewlibrary.org/covid-19.