The Clearview Library District will begin offering in-person computer sessions on Wednesday, Jan. 6, at the Windsor-Severance Library.
Computer sessions are available on a limited basis while the Windsor-Severance Library is closed to the public. A time slot may be scheduled by filling out the online form at https://clearviewlibrary.org/get-tech-help or by calling 970-674-7944 x437.
The following guidelines are in place for those wishing to use library computers:
- One-hour time slot per person
- No more than 10 minutes of in-person tech help
- Temperature will be taken prior to entering
- Masks are required in the building
- Time in the building is limited to the assigned computer station
For more information, please contact Bud Hunt at 970-686-5603 x301.
The Windsor-Severance Library is located at 720 3rd Street, Windsor, Colo.