The Clearview Library District welcomed three new voting members and a new alternate to the ranks of the Library Board, the governing body of the district, at the February 28 Library Board meeting:
- Rochelle Brotsky, Opthamologist, Windsor
- Ron Clark, Retired neurosurgeon, Windsor
- Brian Lampe, Automotive consultant, Windsor
- Kendra Adams (Alternate), Real estate broker, Severance
The new members join existing board members Ian Whittington and Katie Scherer.
At the February 28 meeting, the Library Board elected its officers:
- Rochelle Brotsky, President
- Katie Scherer, Vice President
- Ian Whittington, Treasurer
- Kendra Adams (Alternate), Secretary
The Library Board sets district policy, oversees finances, and hires a library director to handle the operation of the library district. Board members are appointed — with the approval of the Weld RE-4 School District board and the boards of the Town of Windsor and Town of Severance — to serve three-year terms with a limit of two consecutive terms.
The Library Board regularly meets on the last Thursday of every month at 5:30 p.m. and is joined by liaisons from the Town of Windsor, Town of Severance, and the Weld RE-4 School District.
For more information on the Library Board, visit https://clearviewlibrary.org/